Let your creativity seep through your coffee creation for the day with this cappuccino art recipe–may it be simple shapes or artistic patterns, this recipe will surely set your mood for the day.
- B Sedosa Latte capsule
- Heat up 150ml of milk.
- Froth for around 30 seconds.
- Brew an espresso (40ml) Sedosa capsule into a cup.
- Pour milk into cup from a high angle to break the crema.
- Quickly push down the pitcher to form the first layer.
- Then add your second and third layer.
- Finish by lifting the pitcher higher and pull to the end.